Bought 2 tickets online for the street party in Edinburgh on Hogmanay, Saturday 31st December 2016 at 9pm - but can no longer go - face value is £25 per ticket plus £3 booking fee - I am selling them for £39 for BOTH TICKETS - BARGAIN !!!!!!!
Please contact Vicky by Text - only serious buyers please, no offers. Thanks
Highlighted as one of the ‘Top 100 things to do before you die’ and recently the only festival to appear in the ‘Discovery Channel – Top 25 World Travel Experiences’, Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party is one of the world’s greatest New Year celebrations.
What To Expect
On the night you will get to take part in the magnificent Midnight Moment with fireworks and music as we say good bye to 2016 and welcome in 2017. Revel in live music and DJs at the four street party stages and 8 large screens that line the streets. Access to front of stages on a first come, first served basis. Enjoy four fireworks displays on the hour from 9pm set against the backdrop of the iconic Edinburgh Castle.
• Access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena
• General Admission entry through Street Party main gates (4 entrance gates)
• This is a very busy, all-standing, outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather.
• Please note Street Party tickets do not allow access into the Concert in the Gardens or the Old Town Ceilidh events.
• No entry after 11pm, so please come early!
• The event arena contains bars, catering and toilet facilities.
• No persons under 12yrs permitted at the Street Party. Those with children under 12yrs looking to join the celebrations should attend the Old Town Ceilidh which is a more accessible event. See Old Town Ceilidh for age restrictions.
• Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age.